- UK University researched
- Extensive patient trials
- Used by elite athletes
- 100% guaranteed results
- UK developed and UK made
- Free UK shipping
The Salford Insole for Iliotibial Band Syndrome (Pair)
- If possible, rest your symptoms away before use - most conditions are activity based.
- Remove any loose insole or liner from the footwear to maximise the benefit of the Salford insole.
- Insert your new insoles – they are marked left and right on the underside.
- Your insoles should have an immediate effect and improve your symptoms – no “wearing in” period is required.
- They might feel unusual but not uncomfortable. In the unlikely event that they do feel uncomfortable or if there is no beneficial impact on your symptoms, then remove the insoles and seek advice from a qualified practitioner.
Important: You are advised to wear your insoles whenever practical, changing them between shoes as necessary. It is easy to point at a period of activity for causing your discomfort, but walking around the house on flat surfaces can be just as much to blame.
Your Salford insoles can be machine washed quite safely at 30 – 40°C or simply wiped clean with a cloth and soapy water.
There is no need to tumble dry them.